The main objective is: to develop and produce a holistic person who fits well in the society while performing his/her respective role in the society
The performance of the school depends on the results posted by students especially in the national examinations. Students are therefore a very important component that the school seeks to invest in.
In order to improve on performance the school will:
- Organize educational and motivational talks, symposium, science congress and contest (both internal and external) for students participation
- Award prizes to top performing students
- Organize educational retreats and study trips once a year for the students identified for top performance and students council.
- Bench-mark with top performing schools of similar status
- Seek sponsorship and bursary for bright students from poor back ground both internally and externally.
- Avail in time adequate material/physical and human resources
- Conduct open systems of communication as well functional student council
- Maintain a functioning and well established guidance and counselling program.